Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. By working with Canadian businesses to help them change and compete, your contribution at Grand & Toy truly makes an impact.
About the Role
If you employ a highly consultative selling approach and have a consistent track record of success, this may be the position for you! We will provide you with the sales tools needed to be successful.
What will I do?
With a Quebec City territory, the Outside Account Manager is the primary relationship owner between Mid-Market B2B customer decision makers and Grand & Toy. You will be responsible for profitable sales growth in your territory through acquiring net new business and by managing, retaining and cross-selling within existing customer accounts.
What qualifications do I need?
- Secondary school completion. Post-secondary education in business or related field is an asset
- Minimum 4 years sales experience with at least 2 years in Outside Sales. B2B sales background is a definite plus
- Verified ability to prospect, qualify and cold call new prospects while developing rapport with multiple customer contacts within your customer base
- Strong time management skills to be able to quickly identify critical factors that drive productivity, revenue growth and bottom-line results
- Analytical skills required to review complex customer situations and business trend data, obtain insights, identify problems, recommend and execute solutions
- Proficiency in CRM tools, as well as MS Excel based reporting and to build PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with MS Teams and SFDC Lightning is an asset
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience, along with other perks such as our associate/corporate discounts and reward programs for management positions. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates,
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.