Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well.
What will I do?
This is a 4-month contract position to help us with our busy time
You will be filling customer orders in a pick and pack environment. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Fill commercial orders on a pick and pack conveyor line
- Maintain supply of boxes and envelopes when needed
- Maintain a clean work area
- Material handling
- Stocking shelves with pick ready inventory
What qualifications do I need?
- Grade 12 diploma
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Attention to detail is essential
- Able to lift heavy objects repeatedly
- Must be well organized with clean work habits
- HFA exposure an asset
- Well developed communication skills and a team player
- Soft computer skills
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as our associate/corporate discounts and rewards programs for management positions.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.