Who Is Grand and Toy:
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. By working with Canadian businesses to help them change and compete, your contribution at Grand & Toy truly makes an impact.
This position can be based out of any of our office locations in Canada.
The Senior Margin Analyst is responsible for driving profitability by profitable management of contracts through the customer life cycle post acquisition for large/enterprise, Group Purchasing Organizations accounts. You will determine the product mix for each customer contract based on the various adjacencies’ products that pertain to sustainability programs and other strategies like managing key office spend (MKOS).
What You Get To Do:
- Margin Analysis and profitability recommendations
- Internal Customer Service & Administration of pricing
- Management of Preferred Price Lists (PPL)
- Continued Process Improvement
What You Bring To The Role:
- A college diploma or university degree preferably in Finance or Business Management/Administration
- At least 5-7 years of experience in margin analysis/sales and margin management
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Exceptional initiative and consultative abilities
- Advanced MS Office, specifically Excel with knowledge database systems
- Essbase data retrieval preferred; knowledge of AS400
- Product and industry knowledge an asset
What We Offer You:
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as our associate/corporate discounts and rewards programs for management positions. We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.