Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We’re a passionate team of diverse individuals who are focused on coming together to bring positive transformation to our customers and vendor partners by setting new standards for ourselves and our teams. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. At Grand & Toy, you can be part of the change by learning and growing along with the business.
About the role
Grand & Toy’s Inside Account Managers (IAMs) are provided an existing book of business comprised of Grand & Toy’s business clients at varying stages of penetration.
As an IAM, you will qualify, develop, and pursue targeted opportunities that are in line with Grand & Toy’s corporate strategy. Leveraging a consultative sales approach is key to developing a strong relationship with, and understanding of, our customer’s needs, preferences and goals. Grand & Toy succeeds through the success of our clients.
What will I do?
- You will develop new and existing accounts within an assigned territory while delivering consistent monthly performance to both sales and GP quota
- You will identify and prospect product and services opportunities and maintain your sales funnel
- Territory planning and management by tracking customer sales cycles
- You will collaborate with and educate our outside sales team and management to grow Share of Wallet in the mid/large space
- Champion continuous learning by attending ongoing training (live or virtual)
What qualifications do I need?
- Post-Secondary education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales (account manager, growing existing accounts or tele-sales environment)
- Ability to uncover and qualify business opportunities through telephone prospecting activities
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize activities, determine your approach, and select the best solution
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, and negotiating skills
- Previous experience using Salesforce
- Experience with & ability to learn and utilize a complex pricing, order and sales tracking database tool (FMS/HFA/Clarity or the like)
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as our associate/corporate discounts and rewards programs for management positions.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.