Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. At Grand & Toy, you are a valued member of our customer experience team and invest in your skills to support this important part of our business.
About the role:
In this role, you will pick, fill, sort and wrap in-town and out-of-town customer orders accurately and within shipping deadlines. Load office supply orders according to shipping manifests onto Grand & Toy delivery vehicles.
Starting wage is $14.50 per hour
What will I do?
- Fill commercial orders
- Maintain supply of boxes and envelopes when needed
- Remove office supply orders from conveyor lines
- Stack orders on pallets for line haul drivers and couriers for different delivery areas
- Shrink wrap pallets
- Use Purolator, Loomis and Canada Post shipping systems
- Sort and label bulk orders and special cross dock orders
- Clean work area and stack skids and pallets
What qualifications do I need?
- Must be able to lift heavy objects repeatedly
- HFA (AS 400) exposure a significant asset
- Well developed communication skills as a team player are necessary
- Receiving experience an asset
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as scholarship programs, associate/corporate discounts and recognition programs.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity!