Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. By working with Canadian businesses to help them change and compete, your contribution at Grand & Toy truly makes an impact.
Who we are looking for?
The Senior Account Manager (inside sales) is responsible for profitable sales growth by acquiring net new business as well as through retaining and further penetrating current assigned Grand & Toy customers.
You are energetic and confident in your ability to influence and negotiate with prospects and customers and you are comfortable presenting to C level decision makers. You are will actively pursue leads by phone, email or video conference and you are digitally saavy and proficient with social selling and executing on marketing campaigns. Your daily meetings will include visual content and presentations.
You will drive profitable sales growth by expanding market share to additional client locations/business units while retaining your existing revenue base. You will support marketing initiatives within your book of business, and call on net new marketing qualified leads. In this role, you must research, plan and prioritize net new and existing prospects, establish interest, assess opportunity, and successfully persuade the prospect to buy from Grand & Toy.
What will I do?
- Prospect new and existing accounts within an assigned territory while delivering consistent quarterly performance for both sales and GP targets through video conferencing, phone and emails (70%)
- Territory planning and management by tracking customer sales cycles in CRM and utilizing company tools (20%)
- Administration and product knowledge development (5%)
- Participation in vendor and organizational trainings to keep up to do with industry trends and solutions (5%)
What qualifications do I need?
- Post-Secondary Education, preferably in Sales, Marketing or Business
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in inside sales or field sales, account management or business development using digital tools, social selling, and marketing resources.
- Understanding of corporate financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, MD&A, cashflow statements)
- Ability to quantify ROI
Ability to research effectively using external tools
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, in person or over the phone
- Social media engagement skills and digital presence
- Proficient in MS Office, Teams, Salesforce (or similar CRM) and Transerra
- Self-directed and results oriented
- Experienced and comfortable in engaging with C-suite executives
- Bilingualism in English and French is required
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as our associate/corporate discounts and rewards programs for management positions.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs