Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. By working with Canadian businesses to help them change and compete, your contribution at Grand & Toy truly makes an impact. At Grand & Toy, you have opportunities to challenge yourself, develop new skills and make a real impact.
We are looking for an eCommerce professional to join our Digital Merchandising team. You will be tasked with implementing strategies that will grow our ecommerce revenue. You will also be responsible for merchandising product categories and creating promotions on grandandtoy.com. You will look to identify areas to improve the navigation experience and identify merchandising opportunities to increase conversion and average order value.
What you get to do:
- Collaborate with segment marketing and category management teams to drive revenue through online merchandising tactics
- Manage banner placements through Endeca, Monetate and CMS
- Continuously improve site navigation and search optimization
- Plan and execute promotional activity for assigned categories
- Build and manage landing pages for promotional offers
- Manage on-site search and browse/navigation experiences for increased product findability and selection by applying business rules on our internal search engine and managing G&T eCommerce taxonomy.
- Enhance the customer experience through merchandising strategies and a clear customer journey.
- Manage algorithm strategies for eCommerce product recommendation engine and maximize cross sell opportunities throughout Grand & Toy's website.
- Strong understanding and passion for digital strategy, UX and Visual Site Merchandising.
- Conduct A/B testing to continuously measure and improve performance of merchandising initiatives.
- Collaborate with multiple departments/partners and coordinate cross-functional and department needs.
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in eCommerce, merchandising, marketing or related field
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or Business Administration
- Intermediate proficiency in HTML and CSS is required
- Experience using search engines, online product categorization and personalized recommendation platforms
- Proficiency in web analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience with Content Management Systems and search platform (Endeca)
- Strong collaboration skills, with a history of building solid relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong customer service skills and proficiencies.
- Previous history working with Search and or product data.
- Previous experience using analytical tools for data driven decision making.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly shift priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines, balancing priorities, and using creating problem solving.
- History of successful project management
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on education and experience, along with other perks such as our associate/corporate discounts and reward programs for management positions. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.