Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We’re a passionate team of diverse individuals who are focused on coming together to bring positive transformation to our customers and vendor partners by setting new standards for ourselves and our teams. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. At Grand & Toy, you can be part of the change by learning and growing along with the business.
About the role
In the role of Digital Marketing manager on the Grand & Toy Digital performance marketing team, you will work to drive business results for the different business segments that are both growing and becoming increasingly competitive. You will play an important role in assisting the Digital Performance Marketing Director to achieve executional excellence for all digital marketing initiatives and campaigns. This role will also maintain the day to day operations for channel management including search, programmatic, social, and you will manage marketing Technology and campaign analytics.
What will I do?
- Identify opportunities to expand our reach, brand awareness, and mindshare of existing and prospective customers. Plan, manage, and optimize paid digital campaigns and always on efforts from strategy, budget and to results (20%)
- Responsible for performance targets across all relevant digital marketing channels: social, SEM, programmatic display and more (20%)
- Manage Day-to-day, end-to-end management of inbound requests for the Digital Marketing team, including recording and monitoring tasks in project management tools (Wrike) and creating work back schedules. Manage ongoing content or image updates to internal stakeholders\agency to gather requirements, brief the creative agency, collect and manage all assets and timelines to ensure flawless execution (20%)
- Establish key performance indicators for initiatives, budget requirement and drive implementation of analytics requirements, conduct in-depth analyses and adjust campaigns or plans to maximize performance across digital channels (10%)
- Support the Director of Digital Performance Marketing in developing quarterly and annual strategies, plans, data integration, performance planning and tech roadmap refinements. Establish tools, channel and best practice. (10%)
- Build strong partnerships with Marketing, Sales, Product and Sales Enablement teams. Support sales and vendor initiatives with marketing campaigns (10%)
- Maintain an awareness and fluency about the competition and competitor campaigns (5%)
- Assist in the creation of presentations, forecasting, weekly reporting, billing reconciliation and KPI dashboards to track success and build valuable insights that can be leveraged for future learnings (5%)
What qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Digital e-Commerce/e-Business
- Minimum of 5 years in B2B digital marketing and demand generation experience
- Google certification for Adwords, Google Analytics
- Fluency with Linkedin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google: AdWords, Merchant Center, DV360, DCM
- Excellent communication skills including: verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead strategic functions across multiple or large-scale businesses
- Ability to successfully manage, navigate, and influence across organizational boundaries
- Successful in managing diverse skill sets
- Ability to take a business issue/opportunity and develop appropriate, creative and logical approaches
- Extensive experience in the establishment and development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Significant experience with marketing technology tools and systems; hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics and Linkedin
- Demonstrated reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Strategic thinker yet intellectually curious
- Motivated and energetic, yet direct
- Team builder and team player
- Inclusive cross-functional team player
- Bilingualism in English/French is an asset
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on education and experience, along with other perks such as our associate/corporate discounts and reward programs for management positions. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.