Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We’re a passionate team of diverse individuals who are focused on coming together to bring positive transformation to our customers and vendor partners by setting new standards for ourselves and our teams. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. At Grand & Toy, you can be part of the change by learning and growing along with the business.
About the role
We are hiring contract associates to help us during our busy time. You will fill orders in a pick and pack environment, work inbound receiving functions and perform other duties as assigned.
What will I do?
- Fill commercial orders, wrap pallets, stage deliveries
- Sort and put away receivables
- Maintain supply of boxes and envelopes when needed
- Maintain a clean work area
What qualifications do I need?
- Grade 12 diploma
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Attention to detail is essential
- Able to lift heavy objects repeatedly
- Must be well organized with clean work habits
- HFA exposure an asset
- Well developed communication skills and a team player
- Soft computer skills
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as our associate/corporate discounts and rewards programs for management positions.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.