Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We’re a passionate team of diverse individuals who are focused on coming together to bring positive transformation to our customers and vendor partners by setting new standards for ourselves and our teams. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. At Grand & Toy, you can be part of the change by learning and growing along with the business.
About the role:
The Inside Account Manager - Technology can work from our Ottawa, Montreal or Vaughan location. Working as part of our Technology Inside Sales Team, you will be responsible for retaining and growing Technology sales (cloud, web, hardware, software, infrastructure, cyber security) within a specific geographic territory and achieve team based sales revenue and gross profit quotas. You will be a "subject matter expert" (SME) to our field Sales Associates and customers to assist in finding creative solutions to their business needs related to technology products and services.
What will I do?
- Develop new and existing accounts within an assigned territory while delivering consistent monthly performance to both sales and GP quota
- Identify and prospect technology product and services opportunities and maintain your sales funnel
- Territory planning and management by tracking customer sales cycles
- Collaborate with and educate our outside sales team and management to grow Share of Wallet in the technology category
- Support client calls as the SME to drive relationship development opportunity business
- Engage with category managers to effectively utilize vendor programs and insight
- Partner with vendors directly for sales leads and use as a valuable resource on joint client calls
- Champion continuous learning by attending ongoing training (live or virtual)
What experience do I need?
- Secondary school or post-secondary education in a technology related discipline
- 2-4 years of technology sales experience, preferably within the IT reseller industry
- Knowledgeable of current technology in the marketplace while staying on top of new trends
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to build rapport with both customers and our outside salesforce
- Able to work independently and as an integral part of a phenomenal team
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft, Word, Excel, Internet and CRM tools) and ability to work with telephony tools
- Bilingualism in English and French is required
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers a competitive salary and benefits packages based on education and experience, along with other perks such as our associate/corporate discounts and reward programs for management positions. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.