Who we are:
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. At Grand & Toy, you are a valued member of our customer experience team and invest in your skills to support this important part of our business.
You will fill orders in a pick and pack environment and perform other duties as assigned. This is an afternoon shift.
What you get to do:
· Fill commercial orders within our bulk order filling team
· Operate forklift equipment
· Maintain a clean work area
What you bring to the role:
· Grade 12 diploma
· Experience with warehouse powered equipment
· Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
· Proficient spoken and written English
· Attention to detail is essential
· Must be well organized with clean work habits
· Well developed communication skills and a team player
· Soft computer skills
What we offer you:
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as our associate/corporate discounts and rewards programs for management positions. We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.