Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We’re a passionate team of diverse individuals who are focused on coming together to bring positive transformation to our customers and vendor partners by setting new standards for ourselves and our teams. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. At Grand & Toy, you can be part of the change by learning and growing along with the business.
How long is the contract?
This is a one-year contract with potential to become permanent after one year.
What will I do?
As Logistics and Inventory Manager, you will lead the track and trace, returns and inventory control teams as well as supporting operations with administration and analysis responsibilities. You will lead continuous improvement initiatives, accountability and achievement of goals to support both internal and external customers.
- Manage and support Track & Trace, Inventory Control, and Returns teams. Escalation point for Track & Trace and Returns authorization. Liaise with dedicated third-party carriers for direct city deliveries. (30%)
- Responsible for administrative and financial responsibilities which include accounts payable, auditing, financial planning, vendor set up, month end closing, payroll processing, new employee setup. Approve out of policy returns to our customer service team. Reviewing and approving freight charges for those special delivery needs orders. (25%)
- Lead various projects to increase visibility/profitability of the CFC including corporate training initiatives such as Compliance Training. Improve customer quality results by performing root cause analysis; evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes. (20%)
- Conduct business analysis through various reports/metrics. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Disseminates advisories, warnings, and new information; detects and diagnoses persistent, and/or trending problems. (25%)
What qualifications do I need?
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a business, operations or supply chain
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Experience managing teams and delivering training
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to handle multiple priorities through effective organization and time management skills
- Understanding of supply chain processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HFA
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as our associate/corporate discounts and rewards programs for management positions.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Due to the needs created by these unique times, we are investing in strategic areas of our business. We seek to help our customers get back to work safely and securely, while improving their productivity. We are looking for your specific expertise to further strengthen our talent.