Who is Grand & Toy
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. By working with Canadian businesses to help them change and compete, your contribution at Grand & Toy truly makes an impact. At Grand & Toy, you have opportunities to challenge yourself, develop new skills and make a real impact.
We are looking for an eCommerce professional to join our Digital Merchandising team. You will be tasked with implementing strategies that will grow our ecommerce revenue. You will also be responsible for merchandising product categories and creating promotions on grandandtoy.com. You will look to identify areas to improve the navigation experience and identify merchandising opportunities to increase conversion and average order value.
What you get to do:
- Collaborate with segment marketing and category management teams to drive revenue through online merchandising tactics
- Manage banner placements through Endeca, Monetate and CMS
- Continuously improve site navigation and search optimization
- Plan and execute promotional activity for assigned categories
- Build and manage landing pages for promotional offers
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in eCommerce, merchandising, marketing or related field
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or Business Administration
- Experience using search engines, online product categorization and personalized recommendation platforms
- Proficiency in web analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Basic knowledge of HTML
What we offer you:
- Flex hours and the opportunity to work from home
- Brand new modern, open concept offices. Check it out for yourself here.
- Dress for your day – come in your casual dress attire every day, unless you have a client meeting. Then it’s dress to impress!
- Health benefits coverage, employer matched retirement savings plans, employee discount programs
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo.
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as our associate/corporate discounts and rewards programs for management positions. We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.