Who we are:
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. At Grand & Toy, you are a valued member of our customer experience team and invest in your skills to support this important part of our business.
In this role you will get to pick, fill, sort and wrap in-town and out-of-town customer orders accurately and within shipping deadlines. You will also load office supply orders according to shipping manifests onto Grand & Toy delivery vehicles. The shift for this role is 3pm-11:30pm.
What You Bring To The Role:
· Attention to detail and previous picking experience
· Bulk Order Picker
· Must be able to lift heavy objects repeatedly
· Must be able to read and speak English
· Walkie Rider and Swing Arm Training an asset
· RF exposure a significant asset
· Previous order picking experience an asset
· Well developed communication skills as a team player are necessary
· Receiving experience an asset
· This location is not on a local bus route.
What We Offer You:
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as our associate/corporate discounts and recognition programs. We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.