Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. By working with Canadian businesses to help them change and compete, your contribution at Grand & Toy truly makes an impact. We are a passionate team of diverse individuals who are focused on coming together to bring positive transformation to our customers and partners by setting new standards for ourselves and our teams. When you join Grand & Toy, you will have opportunities to challenge yourself, develop new skills and make a real impact.
About the role:
The Services Manager will be responsible for working directly with internal and external customers on discovering, developing and executing on Services Projects that support the Sales Technology short and long-term growth objectives. The Services Manager manages partners and customer projects with Services partners leveraging a project management approach. The Service Manager will be a proactive catalyst for continuous improvement and an innovator in the design and implementation of robust and scalable customer facing service programs.
What you will do:
- Manage Service partners and monitor and evaluate program effectiveness and effect changes required for improvement. 20%
- Work directly with customer on discovering, developing and executing Service projects. 30%
- Map and build processes and systems that allow for frictionless execution by internal sales organization and customers alike. Proactively identify areas to improve support team operational processes, providing guidance on optimization while troubleshooting issues to identify root cause and implement permanent improvements to ensure process gaps are eliminated. 20%
- Educate, train and develop Technology Services expertise in the general line sales representative’s workforce. 5%
- Lead the development of customer facing service programs that directly support our product/category growth initiatives and/or growth targets as a stand-alone service. Engage with key business stakeholders to understand current and future service strategy, build technical requirements. Work with IT to translate business need to IT requirements. Understand profitability/cost/ROI model for each service under development and ensure steps are taken to maximize investment return through the process. 5%
- Engage merchandising and marketing to effectively communicate new initiatives, service and process changes across the organization and to customers. 5%
- Work closely with ODP Services and support team to align processes/service builds where possible. Leverage US process/service back-end builds where applicable. 10%
What experience do I need?
- University Degree, preferably in Business or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Operations/Business Support within the Technology industry
- Certification in PMP, ITIL V3, Six Sigma preferable
- Bilingualism in English and French is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) with expert level Excel and MS Project
- Proficient in Salesforce or similar CRM
- Knowledge of AS400 is an asset
- Strong technical acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate/engage at all levels of the organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Organizational and Project Management Skills
- Exceptional analytical/problem solving ability
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers a competitive salary and benefits packages based on education and experience, along with other perks such as our associate/corporate discounts and reward programs for management positions. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.