Who is Grand & Toy?
Grand & Toy partners with customers to change the way Canadian businesses work and help them compete. And what we do for others, we do for ourselves. We’re a passionate team of diverse individuals who are focused on coming together to bring positive transformation to our customers and vendor partners by setting new standards for ourselves and our teams. We embrace transformation and innovate for customers and partners, and our employees as well. At Grand & Toy, you can be part of the change by learning and growing along with the business.
Based out of our Vaughan office, the District Sales Manager, Technology will support the day-to-day functions of the Central and Eastern Canada Inside Sales team, leading all sales-related activities to increase revenue and gross profit in conformity with the company’s go-to-market strategy and predetermined business plan. You will work closely with the Managing Director and Sales Leadership Team to develop market penetration plans and plan sales strategies.
What will I do?
At Grand & Toy, you are empowered to shape the change by challenging your teams and identifying new opportunities to create growth for the business by:
- Leading, coaching and developing account managers / 40%
- Developing and implementing tactical plans based on strategic direction to achieve sales, gross profit and company goals and objectives / 40%
- Engaging in team building and synergy. You are accountable for cultivating synergy with other leaders at all levels within the organization by information sharing and other group activities. / 10%
- Collaborate with business partners to achieve team results, champion new initiatives and contribute to the department’s success / 10%
- Maintaining the relationship with clients / 10%
What qualifications do I need?
You are a highly organized, self-motivated, goal-oriented leader with effective
- 5 years sales management in a B2B environment, preferably with a technology reseller
- 5 years of outbound sales using consultative selling techniques
- Strong business acumen and you work on a strategic level while also managing the tactical details to ensure execution
- Effective team-building skills, work ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent communicator with top notch presentation and facilitation skills
- Competent in MS Office, Salesforce. Knowledge of HFA, Clarity is an asset.
- Bilingualism in English/French is an asset
What does Grand & Toy offer?
Grand & Toy offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on education and experience, along with other perks such as our associate/corporate discounts and reward programs for management positions. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.